| Reno's Computer &
Technology Help Experts
In-Home & Remote Service • 20+ Years Experience
DON'T TOSS YOUR COMPUTER
OUT THE WINDOW!
Call Computer Techs for...
- Experienced affordable desktop and
laptop repair - all major brands
- Personal service: On-site service,
pickup & delivery, or remote support available
Malware & Virus Removal & Prevention
- Computer Repair: Fix slowness, error
messages and hardware problems
- Wireless Network & Internet & setup
- Data Recovery & Backup
- New Computer Set-up and Data/Settings Transfer
- Add-ons (memory, digital camera, iPod, smartphone,
all-in-one printer, etc.)
- Computer help and support: Many other
services and one-on-one tutoring
Computer Techs is better...
- No Geek Speak:
We're local experienced techs that speak a language you can understand.
Feel free to ask questions during your tech
visit - we don't mind helping you learn about your computer.
- On-site service: No need to take apart your computer system and haul it
to and from a computer shop. Communicate directly with the
person who is fixing your computer. We keep your personal data safe
from prying eyes. See why take your computer to a shop?
As Seen on TV: Don't waste your money on computer fix software.
- Experience: We service over 1000 computers
each year. Computer Techs opened for business in 2003, and
our techs have over 20 years of computer experience.
- Multi-task: If you've got multiple computers
or multiple problems, we'll multi-task and work on several computers
and devices at the same time when possible. Did you know?: Some
national computer repair companies will only work on the task that you
scheduled for? If you have another issue, you need to call and schedule
- Locally owned and operated: Owner is 35+ year
Reno / Sparks resident.
- Affordably priced for the Home and Small
Office customer - no job is too small (1 hour minimum).
- Dependable and professional. If we're running
late (or early) for an appointment we'll call you to ask if it's
alright with your schedule.
- Honest: Unlike other computer repair
businesses, we DO NOT profit from selling you a new computer - we are
in business to fix them. Therefore you can trust us to be honest about
fixing your computer. On rare occasions, it would be more expensive to
fix an old computer rather purchasing a new one. In that case we will
be happy to recommend a new computer to purchase from a 3rd party of
your choice. We can also help you with the set-up of a new computer.
- We do it right: Many other computer repair
businesses "fix" your computer by simply re-installing the operating
system. This technique changes your computer's settings, and the look
and feel of how you use your computer. After re-installing the
operating system it can take many hours for you to re-install programs,
adjust settings and get your computer back to the way you like it.
Computer Techs does not need to re-install your operating system in
most circumstances. We strive to leave your computer the way that you
are familiar with - minus any problems that is slowing it down.
© Copyright 2003-2013
Computer Techs - All Rights Reserved